To share your project with others, or to take to a print shop for printing, it is best to export your project into a PDF file.
Follow these directions to export your project:
- Launch the Scrapbook Factory program.
- Open a project.
- In the project workspace, click the File menu.
- Select the Save As PDF option.
- On the Save as PDF window, select the DPI and click the Save button.
- On the Save As window, browse to the location you wish to save your file.
- Type a name for the file in the File name field and click the Save button.
Note: The higher the DPI set in step 5, the better the quality of the file. At the same, the higher the DPI, the larger the file is going to be.