The Scrapbook Factory program automatically sets the JPEG image quality to a mid-range value to minimize the size of the image file when saving. You can increase the image quality to a higher value.
To increase the JPEG image quality:
- Launch the Scrapbook Factory program.
- Open a project.
- In the project workspace, click the File menu.
- Select the Export As Image option.
- On the Image Size window, set the Resolution to 300 pixels/inch and the Save As to JPG.
- Click the JPEG Options button.
- On the JPEG Options window, set the Image Quality Options to Highest and click the OK button. It may take a while for the window to disappear, depending on your system configuration.
- On the Image Size window, click the Save button.
- Browse to the location you wish to save the image to.
- Enter a name for the file in the File name field and click the Save button.
Note: The Image Quality Options are only available for JPEG images.