To add background music:
- Open your PowerProducer project.
- Under the Edit section, click the Menu button.
- On the Customize Menu screen, click the plus “+” sign next to the Background Music field.
- On the Background Music screen, click the Browse button, that show a piece of paper and a globe on the icon.
- Browse to and select your WAV, MP3 or WMA audio file.
- Click the Open button.
- Make any additional changes on the Background Music screen and click the green check mark button.
Note: PowerProducer will only support WAV, MP3 or WMA audio files. If the audio file is not showing up when you go to the correct folder, it is likely in another format that PowerProducer cannot read.