To add a clipart image to a project:
- Launch the Greeting Card Factory program.
- Open a project.
- In the project workspace, click the Insert menu.
- Select the Graphic -> From Library option.
- The Browse From field should show “Greeting Card Factory Graphics”. Below that, click the plus (+) sign next to the category you wish to import from.
- Click on the appropriate sub-category, if needed.
- Select one of the clipart images from the right-hand side of the window and click the OK button.
- Resize and reposition the image as necessary.
Note: Greeting Card Factory supports only .WMF files for clip art. Other clip art files, such as .EMF, may show the thumbnail, but will be unable to open in Greeting Card Factory.