To install the fonts:
- Insert the Font disc into the drive.
- Click the Start button.
- Click the Control Panel option. For older versions of Windows, you may need to go to the Setting menu to locate the Control Panel option.
- Double-click the Fonts icon.
- On the Fonts window, click the File menu and select the Install New Font option.
- On the new Add Fonts window, click the drop-down arrow under the Drives section.
- Select the drive that has the Font disc in it.
- In the Folders section, double-click the Font folder. A list of folders will appear below that.
- Double-click the first folder.
- Double-click to open any sub-folders. You should now see information in the "List of fonts" section.
- Either click one font to select an individual file, or click the Select All button on the right-hand side to select the entire list.
- Once at least one of the fonts is selected, click the OK button. This will install the fonts. If a duplicate is found, click the OK button to continue with the installation.
Note: These steps will need to be repeated for each font folder that you wish to install fonts from.