All text has an inside color and an outline color. Some of the pre-designed projects have separate colors for each already selected. If you are changing the color, it is recommended that you change both inside and Outline colors.
To change the text color:
- Launch the program.
- Open the project you wish to work with.
- In the project workspace, double-click the text box for the word(s) you wish to change the text color.
- Click the Color tab at the top of the window
- Select one of the color options from the color selection list.
- Click the Outline option near the top.
- Either set the Line Weight to 0 to remove an Outline, or set the Line Weight to a number and choose a color from the color selection list to add an outline.
- Click the OK button to apply the changes.