To install the program if the installation screen did not appear:
- Close all programs.
- Double-click on your My Computer icon on your desktop, or go to Start and then My Computer.
- Locate the drive that has Disc 1 in it.
- Right-click the drive and select the Open option.
- Double-click the “autorun.exe” file.
- When the main installation screen appears, click on the Install button.
- Follow the steps and provide any of the requested information.
- At the end of the installation, click the Finish button.
Note: You may be asked to restart the computer. If asked, go ahead and let it restart.