If your printer supports custom paper sizes, you will be able to print to that custom size in Scrapbook Factory 3.0 or later. If your printer does not support custom page sizes, you will only be able to use the ones that are part of your printer settings.
To use a custom paper size:
- Configure the custom page size in your printer settings. You will need to check the manual for your printer to determine how this is done.
Note: Some printers allow you to only save one setting at a time. Others will allow multiple settings saved under different file names. If it allows you to save it under a different file name, please note that file name for some of the following steps.
- Set your printer to use the custom option as the paper size. Again, you should check the printer manual to determine how this is done. You may need to set it to the file name from step 1, if that is an option for your printer.
- Click the OK button to exit out of the printer settings.
- Launch the Scrapbook Factory Deluxe 3.0 program.
- Open the project.
- Go to the File menu and select the Page Setup option.
- On the Page Setup window, enter the dimension for both the Width and Height of the project and click the OK button.
- On the project workspace, resize the design to match the new page dimensions and make any additional changes to the project.
- Go to the File menu and select the Print option.
- On the Print window, make sure the printer from step 1 is selected on the Name drop-down menu.
- Click the OK button to print.