If your printer is a borderless printer, you will be able to use it with the Scrapbook Factory program to generate borderless projects.
To use a borderless printer:
- Set your printer to borderless printing mode. The precise steps on how to do this varies depending on the make and model of the printer. Please refer to your printer documentation for specific steps.
- Launch the Scrapbook Factory program.
- Open the project that you want to work on.
- Go to the File menu and select the Page Setup option.
- On the Page Setup window, set the Left, Right, Top and Bottom margins to 0.
- Click the OK button to apply the changes.
- Resize your project to match the new margin-less document.
- Go to the File menu and select the Print option.
On the Print screen, make sure the Name of the printer is set to your borderless printer and click the OK button.