To add a clip art image to a project:
- Launch the Scrapbook Factory program.
- Open a project.
- In the project workspace, click the Insert menu.
- Select the Graphic -> From Library option.
- The Browse From field should show “Scrapbook Factory Graphics”. Below that, click the plus (+) sign next to the category you wish to import from.
- Click on the appropriate sub-category, if needed.
- Select one of the clipart images from the right-hand side of the window and click the OK button.
- Resize and reposition the image as necessary.
Note: Scrapbook Factory supports only .WMF files for clip art. Other clip art files, such as .EMF, may show the thumbnail, but will be unable to open in Scrapbook Factory.