AOL is supported in version 3.0. Here is a workaround for version 2.0:
First, you need to make Outlook Express your default email client. This will allow you to create a jpeg of the card. To do this, follow the directions below.
- Go to the Start button.
- Go to the Control Panel, you may need to go to Settings and then Control Panel, depending on the version of Windows.
- Double-click the Internet Options icon.
- On the Internet Properties window, click on the Programs tab. This will allow you to select an email client.
- Select Outlook Express as your default email and click OK.
Now you are ready to create your E-greeting in Greeting Card Factory, when your project is finished and you are ready to send, follow the directions below:
- Go to the File menu.
- Select “Send As Electronic Greeting” from the menu. This will generate an email in Outlook Express with the E-greeting attached as a .JPEG image.
- Save this .JPEG image file to your computer. To do this, drag the icon out of the “Attach” line to the desktop.
- Launch AOL.
- Open a new message.
- Attach the .JPEG image file from steps 3 to your email message.