The toolbars can be turned off. They can also be dragged out of the viewable area. If they are turned off, they can be turned on by going to the View menu, to the Tabs & Toolbars sub-menu and selecting Reset All. If the toolbar is still missing from the program after doing this, then it has been dragged out of the viewable area. To correct that:
Warning: Make sure that you are only deleting folder/keys that you are directed to delete in the Registry. Deleting any other folder/keys may cause problems with your system or other programs. Nova Development assumes no liability for changes you make in the Registry.
- Close the Greeting Card Factory program.
- Go to the Start button and select the Run option.
- On the Run window, type “regedit” without the quotes in the Open field.
- Click the ON button. This will open your Registry Editor program.
- Scroll to the top of the left-hand side of the window to where you can see the My Computer option.
- Click the plus sign (+) next to the HKEY_CURRENT_USER folder and this will expand a list below it. If it has a minus sign (-) next to it, skip to the next step.
- Click the plus sign (+) next to the Software folder and this will expand a list below it. If it has a minus sign (-) next to it, skip to the next step.
- On the list that appears below Software, locate the folder labeled Nova Development. Click the plus sign (+) next to the Nova Development folder. If it has a minus sign (-) next to it, skip to the next step.
- On the list that appears below the Nova Development folder, locate the folder labeled Greeting Card Factory. Click the label for the folder Greeting Card Factory. It should now be highlighted.
- Once the Greeting Card Factory folder name is highlighted, go to the Edit menu and select the Delete option. On the warning box that confirms the delete, select the Yes button.
- Close the Registry Editor window.