Here is some helpful information on getting around within the program:
Your mouse pointer is a star. As you move the star around the screen, some objects will highlight or sparkle, inviting you to click on them.
- Bob, Maria, or the Muppet host identifies some items when you roll the star pointer over them.
- If you pause the star pointer over an item, the Muppet host will give you a hint about what to do next.
- You can click on the Muppet host at any time to hear the instructions again.
- The star pointer works the same way in all the activities.
The activity palette can be found in the upper left-hand corner of each activity. Click on the activity palette at any time to return to the Main Menu to choose a new activity or exit the game.
Two green arrows appear at the bottom of the activity window, one facing right and one facing left. To move to the next activity or return to the previous activity, click on one of these arrows.
- Click on the left-facing arrow to return to the previous activity.
- Click on the right-facing arrow to move to the next activity.
Note: The arrow to return to the previous activity is not present on the initial screen of any content area.