Some projects have the option for multiple pages, such as Labels, Calendars or Scrapbooks. The program does not have a tool to allow you to pull pre-designed pages from one project and add them to another. There is a way to do this manually, though.
To combine several different pre-designed pages into one project:
- Launch the program.
- Open the project you wish to copy the page from..
- Go to the Edit menu and select the Select All option.
- Go to the Edit menu and select the Copy option.
- Go to the File menu and select the New option. When prompted to save, click the No button.
- Open the project you wish to copy the page to.
- Go to the Edit menu.
- Go to Multiple Design and select the Add... option.
- Go to the View menu and select the Move to Next option or select the appropriate tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you are on the blank item, go to the Edit menu and select the Paste option.
At this point, you will need to resize and position the copied design into the project space.