On the DVD, the fonts are located in the Bonus Fonts folder.
On the CD, the bonus fonts are located in the Bonus Fonts folder on Disc 7.
To install the fonts:
- Insert the DVD or Disc 7 into the drive.
- Click the Start button.
- Click the Control Panel option. For older versions of Windows, you may need to go to the Setting menu to locate the Control Panel option.
- Double-click the Fonts icon.
- On the Fonts window, click the File menu and select the Install New Font option.
- On the new Add Fonts window, click the drop-down arrow under the Drives section.
- Select the drive that has the DVD or Disc 7 in it.
- In the Folders section, double-click the folder labeled "Fonts". A list of folders will appear below that.
- Double-click the folder labeled "A".
- Double-click the folder labeled "Air Flow". You should now see information in the List of fonts section.
- Either click one font to select an individual file, or click the Select All button on the right-hand side to select the entire list.
- Once at least one of the fonts is selected, click the OK button. This will install the fonts. If a duplicate is found, click the OK button to continue with the installation.
Note: These steps will need to be repeated for each font folder that you wish to install fonts from.