We have found that this issue occurs when certain versions of Zone Alarm are installed. To correct this issue, please perform the following:
- Click the Start button.
- Go to the Control Panel option
- Click Add/Remove Programs
- Locate the Zone Alarm software on the list and click on the Remove button.
- Once it is removed, open your My Computer from either your desktop or Start menu.
- Double-click your C: drive.
- Double-click the Windows folder
- Double-click the Temp folder
- Once inside the Temp folder, go to the Edit menu and select the Select All option.
- Go to the File menu and select the Delete option.
- Close all windows and start the installation over again.
Once the software is installed, you can reinstall your ZoneAlarm software.