The program uses “Lookup Lists” to store item information. You can manually enter information for a one time item entry, but for items that will be used more than once, it is best to add the item to the Products and Services Lookup List.
To add an item to the Products and Services Lookup List:
- On the form that you are working on (Invoice, Estimate, etc.), go to the Lists menu and select the Open Lookup Lists option.
- Select Products and Services from the list and click the Open List button.
- On the Edit Products and Services window, click the New button to create a new item entry.
- On the New Item window, fill out all the necessary fields and click the Save and Close button.
- Click the OK button and then the Close button.