We have identified an issue that occurs with Print Artist 22.214.171.124. It only occurs in this version of the program. You can verify your version of the program by going to Help - About.
The problem occurs when trying to convert the following project types to a PDF file:
- Photo Cards
Our developers are currently working on a patch to automatically correct the issue. In the meantime, you can manually correct the issue by performing the following steps:
- Close Print Artist 23, if it is currently open.
- Download the "PA23 PaperStocks.zip" file from the link below:
- Save the file to an easily accessible location, such as your Desktop.
- After it downloads, open the .ZIP file. Inside, you will see two files:
- Copy these files to Print Artist 23's PaperStock folder. This is typically found here:
C:\Program Files\Nova Development\Print Artist Platinum\PaperStocks
- When prompted to over-write the existing files, select the Yes or OK option to over-write the files.
Note: This fix only applies to Print Artist 126.96.36.199. If you have any other version of Print Artist 23, this fix will not correct the issue.