To change the font size for text:
- Launch the program.
- Open the project you wish to work with.
- Go to the page that has the text you wish to change.
- Once you are on the correct page, double-click the text box you wish to change.
- On the Edit Text window, make sure the Preserve Font Size check box is checked.
- In the Font area, click the drop-down list and select the size you wish to change the font to. You can also click within that size box and type in the number of the font size you wish to set it to.
- Click the OK button to accept the changes.