This is due to a video driver being out of date or corrupted. We recommend that you go to your video card manufacturer's website to download and install the most recent drivers for your video card.
To determine the type of video card installed:
- Right-click a blank area of your desktop.
- Select the Properties option from the pop-up menu. This will open the Display Properties window.
- Click the Settings tab at the top of the window.
- Click the Advanced button at the bottom of the window. This will open another window.
- Click the Adapter tab at the top of the new window. This will show the brand and model of the video card installed in your computer.
- Write down this information and Cancel out of the windows.