It has been brought to our attention that some people have been unable to view the images in the bonus graphics library that comes with Greeting Card Factory 8. We have released an update that will correct this issue. In most cases, you will simply need to launch Greeting Card Factory 8, go to the Help menu and select the Check for Updates option. This will automatically install the update to correct this issue.
If for some reason you are unable to get the update through the above method, please follow these steps to install the update:
- Close Greeting Card Factory 8.
- Click on the "GCF8_Patch_18.104.22.168.exe" at the bottom of this page.
- When prompted, select the Save option.
- Save the file to an easily accessible location, such as your Desktop.
- After the file completes its download, locate the file where you saved it.
- Double-click the file to start the installation of the update.
- Follow the directions to complete the installation of the update.
After the update has been installed, you can delete the update file that you saved above.